Holographic Music Installation
A passion for creating narrative worlds...
DIE ORPHEUSMASCHINE as a holographic music installation was on exhibit at Gallery JUBG in Cologne in July/August 2022.
- score by Michael Wertmüller composes 5 ensembles that are linked 5 groups of element groups of graphics by Albert Oehlen.
- all five 3D elements are projected as holographic three-dimensional sculptures
- 11 individual drawings are presented on the walls of the gallery at a position of a speaker that plays the sound linked with its visual.
- moving through the gallery, visitors get a changing musical and visual-spatial impression with each step, creating an immersive individual experience, connecting the viewer to composition, space and projections.
- in a central area of the space a holo-gaze is stretched to project the holographic sculptures.
- the duration of the performance is approximately 11 minutes. After 30 second pause, the loop starts again.
Have we piqued your interest?
This holographic music installation can be adapted to exhibition spaces varied in size, acoustic and architecture.
Become a presenter
If you have are interested in hosting this unique project in your exhibition space, please contact us.